No Fee Unless We Win
Lynchburg Car Accident Lawyers
Providing Professional Negligence Claim Assistance in Campbell County and BeyonD
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car wreck caused by a negligent driver, the attorneys at A. R. Pike Law Firm can help you pursue damages in your case. For many victims, the pain and suffering experienced in a serious car accident can derail the course of their lives. The attorneys on our team understand what’s needed to pursue a car accident lawsuit, and we can help you seek fair and just compensation in your case. Car accident cases require professional investigation and evidence collection, so it’s imperative that you begin working on yours as soon as possible. We understand what’s needed to guide you through the claims process, and our attorneys will handle your case with professionalism and integrity.
Contact the Lynchburg car accident attorneys at A. R. Pike Law Firm to schedule a consultation today. You can reach our team at (434) 264-5444, so we can begin reviewing your case immediately.
Common Types of Car Accident Injuries
No one expects to get in a car accident, but it happens. When the accident is caused by the negligence of a third party, it’s important to seek compensation to cover medical expenses and the financial strain caused by loss of employment and injury. A car accident can lead to serious injuries requiring long-term care and medical expense. The Lynchburg car accident lawyers at A. R. Pike Law Firm can help you seek damages to cover these burdensome expenses. Depending on the car accident, victims can experience anything from minor injury to severe health concerns.
Many car accidents end in serious injuries, including:
- Brain Injuries: Car accidents can cause traumatic brain injuries, concussions, and skull fractures.
- Spine Injuries: Spine injuries include muscle injuries, herniated discs, and even paralysis.
- Whiplash: A common injury, whiplash is caused by rear-end accidents. The soft neck tissue is injured in the crash, causing pain and distress.
- Limb Injuries: Fractured bones, lacerations, and limb loss can happen in even a minor car accident.
- Internal Injury: You can’t see internal injuries, but they can be extremely serious. Damage to the lungs, kidneys, and other internal organs can cause long-term damage and injury. Internal injuries are among some of the most serious you can experience in a car accident.
- Burns: Cars can catch on fire after an accident, and victims can experience severe burns and injuries to their skin and internal organs.
- Mental Distress: Many victims don’t think about the mental toll of experiencing a traumatic event like a car accident. A car accident can lead to serious injury from memory loss, diminished brain function, and post-traumatic stress disorder requiring long-term therapy and intervention.
Contact a Lynchburg Car Accident Attorney Today
At A. R. Pike Law Firm, our Lynchburg car accident attorneys are dedicated to helping victims fight for compensation in their cases. Our lawyers are dedicated case managers who will tirelessly review the details of your case to create a throughout and complete claim on your behalf. Our clients can feel confident in knowing they have the wholehearted commitment of our Lynchburg car accident lawyers as we build a case that strongly presents the details of your injury and the negligence of the at-fault party.
Contact the Lynchburg car accident attorneys at A. R. Pike Law Firm to schedule a consultation today. You can reach our team at (434) 264-5444 to begin working on your case. There is no fee unless we win.