Lynchburg Expungement Lawyer
Protect Your Good Name & Reputation
Arrests and criminal charges can stay on your record even if you were never convicted of a crime. A record like that can have serious consequences on employment, housing, and financial opportunities. In Virginia, it is possible to obtain relief from your past so that it doesn’t haunt you forever. The Lynchburg expungement lawyer at A. R. Pike Law Firm has helped many clients to clear their names and move forward with their lives. Contact our firm today to schedule a consultation about getting started on the expungement process.
Clearing Your Criminal History
Being convicted of a crime should not be a reason to suffer for the rest of your life. Virginia provides a number of relief options for those with criminal history who demonstrate good behavior in the time since their conviction.
You may be eligible for expungement if:
- You were a defendant in a criminal case, you plead “not guilty,” and you were acquitted by a judge or jury
- You were a defendant in a criminal case that the Commonwealth's Attorney decided not to prosecute (nolle prosequi)
- You were a defendant in a criminal case convicted of a crime who later received an absolute pardon
- You were a defendant in a criminal case charged with assault and battery, if the injured person stated in writing s/he received satisfaction for the injury and your case is dismissed
- Your name or identification was used without your consent or authorization in a criminal case (identity theft)
How A. R. Pike Law Firm Can Help
Filing for expungement can be difficult. You will need to speak with the right offices, maintain correspondence, and file all the necessary paperwork in the right timelines. At A. R. Pike Law Firm, our Lynchburg criminal defense lawyer has the experience and skill to ensure your petition is submitted in the way that will provide for the best possible outcome for your case.
During your initial consultation, we will go over your odds of having your criminal record sealed or expunged. Get started on protecting your future by calling our team today.
Dial (434) 264-5444 now and schedule your initial consultation.
Assault and Battery Charge Dismissed
Assault and Battery against Family Member Case Dismissed
Distribution of a Schedule I Controlled Substance Sentence Reduced
Felony Child Abuse Charge Dismissed
Felony Murder Charge Dismissed
Reckless Driving Not Guilty
Reckless Driving Not Guilty
Strangulation Charge Dismissed
Trespassing Case Dismissed
Aaron's military service has taught him the importance of exceptional preparedness and zealous advocacy in and out of the courtroom.
Hundreds of Cases Handled
As an attorney in the USAF, Aaron was praised for his skills and advocacy by some of the nation's most distinguished judges.
At A. R. Pike Law Firm, we believe each client deserves to be listened to, informed and reassured throughout the process.
Aaron has served as an officer-attorney for the USAF and has handled hundreds of cases on behalf of men and women in uniform.